Welcome to our second episode. Each fortnight we feature reviews of local shows, interviews with cast and crews working on upcoming productions and conversations on topics impacting on our theatrical community.
On this show show we:
- Hear from the cast of Peitho’s Persuasion about their upcoming show at the Abbey Theatre
- Ben and Susie interview Lesley Cowland, director of Breakaway’s The Tempest
- Chat with Mail Pagan about writing, politics and his new show National Trust
You can also get involved in your local theatre and here are some opportunities:
- Ovo – are looking for extras for the summer production of Macbeth to form part of an army of soldiers. No experience necessary. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company of Ten – Auditions for The Pitman Painters and Dealing with Clair 18/19 June. Rehearsals will start in September for a November performance run. Contact email@example.com
Next week we’ll be putting out an extra show ahead of the Roman Theatre Festival 21st June to 26th July.
If you’d like to get in touch with the Theatre Show team you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org