Here is the full schedule of Health Matters Webinars for 2022; they all start at 6:30 pm and last for one hour
- Apr 12 – Sinus, Snoring & Septum – click here
- May 10 – Look after your Gut!
- Jun 14 – HRT & the Menopause
Additional webinars will be added soon – the schedule is subject to change due to the availability of key speakers and priorities within the Health Sector.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the links to previous webinars:
- Mr Elliot Benjamin gave a fantastic talk and answered all our questions on Ears, Nose and Throat; you can watch the video.
- Dr Malcolm Persey explained the intricacies of Arthritis and how to cope with it as the different stages of its evolution; you can watch the video.
- Dr Leila Akinawale & Becky McQueen launched the new Wellness Campaign– Happy Healthy Me; for more details contact email@example.com
- Mr Andy Goldberg gave a brilliant talk on Getting Fit & Healthy After Lockdown. You can watch the video here
- Dr Tony Chan’s talk on High Blood Pressure was outstanding – the recording failed but you can view the slides here
- Mr Spence-Jones and Dr Jo Hockey’s talk on Women’s Health – watch the video here
- Mr Maneesh Ghei’s talk on Men’s Health – watch the video here
- An excellent Talk from Prof. Adam Fox on Children’s Allergies – watch the video here
- Understanding Your Prostate – an excellent talk from Mr Marc Laniado – watch the video here
- Love Your Liver – a first rate webinar with Mr David Nasralla – watch the video here
- Working at Home – an illuminating webinar from Mr Shelain Patel – watch the video here
- Look after your Heart – a fascinatingwebinar with Dr Raj Khiani – watch the video here. We had some technical difficulties at the start so you may find it best to advance your playback to 7 minutes in!