Community Partners Scheme
The St Albans Podcast started broadcasting from our studios in the city centre newsroom of The Herts Advertiser in April 2019. We can be heard worldwide via our website at www.stalbanspodcast.com and found on podcasting platforms, such as iTunes.
The podcast provides news, views and reviews relevant to the people of the City & District of St Albans. It contains a weekly look at local news stories, produced in association with The Herts Advertiser, alongside monthly features covering topics such as Food & Drink (with Herts Advertiser food critic Becky Alexander), community advice, Health & Wellbeing, and Theatre & the Arts. There are also interviews and features from the many fine local organisations and societies based in and around St Albans.
The team, led by local broadcaster Danny Smith, have an extensive experience of working in radio in St Albans, infusing their various specialisms with a uniquely local voice.
As a Community Partner, you will be offered these benefits at no cost to you:
- On air interviews about the work of your organisation
- Promotion of events you are running, both on the podcast itself and through our website and social media platforms
- Being listed on the Community Partners section of our website with contact details, plus a link to your website and your logo
- A Community Partners certificate, to be displayed in your meeting area or reception
In return, we ask you to:
- Add a link to www.stalbanspodcast.com from your website
- Ensure that all your members are aware of your Partnership with St Albans Podcast, for example by an article in your newsletter
- Provide us with a named contact for your organisation with whom we will make initial contacts in future
To sign up, simply complete the form below:
(Some browsers might not display the form. If it is not displayed, please click here.)